TravelGuide.cz12889 equipments 3052 travel tips in the Czech and Slovak Republic
The Castle Sovinec
- Type of the point of interest: Castles
- Address: Hrad Sovinec, autopošta Břidličná, 793 51 Sovinec, okr. Bruntál
- Telephone: +420 554 295 113
- Web: www.sovinec.cz
- E-mail: email@example.com
GPS: 49°50'11.533", 17°14'38.702"
Služby v okolí
- Penzion POD SMRKEM
- Penzion SIRIUS
- ZÁMEK ZÁBŘEH Hotel & PIVOVAR
- Beskydské rehabilitační centrum
- Lázeňský & wellness hotel Niva
The Sovinec castle complex was founded around 1333. At the turn of the 15th century, the Pňovský´s of Sovinec had a late Gothic palace built in the castle´s fifth courtyard. In 1624 the Order of German Knights acquired the castle. In 1643 Sovinec failed to withstand a Swedish assault. The castle was partially renovated after a fire in 1784. During World War II Sovinec served as a prison and a base for an SS unit.
V oblasti do 30 km jsem nalezl 21 ubytovacích zařízení v těchto obcích: