TravelGuide.cz13237 equipments 3113 travel tips in the Czech and Slovak Republic
- Type of the point of interest: Caves, stoles and mining exhibitions
- Address: Správa jeskyní Moravského krasu, Svitavská 11-13, 678 01 Blansko
- Telephone: +420 516 413 575
- Web: www.propast-macocha.cz
- E-mail: email@example.com
GPS: 49°22'24.892", 16°43'42.924"
Služby v okolí
- KOŘENEC GOLF & SKI RESORT
- Design Hotel a restaurace Noem Arch
- CITY APART Hotel
- PARKHOTEL BRNO
- HOLIDAY INN Brno
Abyss Abyss are more than 138 feet deep gorge and is the largest of its kind ("Light sticks") in the Czech Republic and even in Central Europe. The upper part of the gorge is 174 meters long and 76 meters wide. At the edge of the abyss are two observation towers. The first one was built in 1882 - is situated at the highest point and is called the upper bridge. The second one is from 1899, situated 92 meters above the bottom of the abyss and there is a very visible on the bottom.
V oblasti do 30 km jsem nalezl 49 ubytovacích zařízení v těchto obcích: