TravelGuide.cz13128 equipments 3112 travel tips in the Czech and Slovak Republic
Folk Architecture Museum in Kouřim
- Type of the point of interest: Open-air museums
- Address: areál Na hrázce, 281 61 Kouřim
- Telephone: +420 321 783 249
- Web: www.kolin.cz
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
GPS: 49°59'42.36", 14°58'21.36"
Služby v okolí
- LEGNER HOTEL ZVÁNOVICE
- Hotel SAMECHOV školicí středisko
- Hotel THERESIA
- Hotel GOLFI
- Seminární Hotel AKADEMIE Naháč
The Kouřim´s museum was founded as an emergency museum for buildings situated in the area of the reservoir on Želivka river. Later on the skanzen was focusing on building techniques used in folk architecture in the whole Czech Republic but even now buildings in danger or derelict buildings which cannot be saved are brought up to Kouřim. You will also find there the two oldest multi-edged barns in Bohemia (from the 17th. century), thematic exhibitions, an old Bohemian pub and a souvenir shop.
V oblasti do 30 km jsem nalezl 41 ubytovacích zařízení v těchto obcích: